Tuition and Class Schedule Options
|All class times are 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.|
|3/4||Tuesday/Thursday||($160 / $145*) / month||Open|
|3/4||Monday/Wednesday/Friday||($200 / $185*) / month||Full|
|3/4||Monday/Wednesday||($155 / $140*) /month||Full|
|4/5||Monday-Friday||($290 / $275*) / month||Open|
|4/5||Monday/Wednesday/Friday||($200 / $185*) /month||Open|
|4/5||Monday-Thursday||($265 / $250*) / month||Open|
|4/5||Tuesday/Thursday||($160 / $145*) / month||Open|
- Student and Schedule Notes:
- All students must be between the ages of 3-5 years old and potty-trained.
- All students must meet the age requirements by 9/1/19 and will only be considered for the class in which they qualify for by age.
- We follow District 428 schools. If District 428 schools are closed, so is Little Lambs.
- The only exception is for Easter Monday. Little Lambs will be closed on Monday, April 13, 2020.
- *There is a $15/month tuition discount for those who sign up for automatic payment or those who pay by semester.
- The last month’s tuition (typically May 2020) is due by May 1, 2019 (or upon registration).
- A 30-day written notice is required for early withdrawal. At that time you will be credited the last month’s payment as your final payment.
- Tuition for September – April is due the first day of class each month.
- Payments accepted
- Credit/Debit Card
- There is a minimim $5 transaction fee for those who opt to pay by credit/debit.
- We are also happy to accept CCAP
- Parent is expected to pay their monthly co-pay.
- Due upon registration to hold a child’s spot in a class: $45/family (non-refundable)
- Supply & music instructor fee: $50/year