Little Lambs Preschool was established in 1996, as a ministry of Immanuel Lutheran Church. The preschool was founded as a Christian Outreach to the church and the community. Little Lambs accepts children of all religious backgrounds.
We at Little Lambs Preschool, feel that a quality education in a Christian setting is important for children in the community. We work in partnership with families, to develop a solid foundation for our preschoolers. We focus on the child’s social, emotional, physical, cognitive and spiritual development.
Little Lambs seeks to help each child:
- Have a personal relationship with God.
- Experience cognitive, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth.
- Develop self-worth.
- Grow in social skills through group interaction.
- Increase self-expression through language skills.
- Learn to adjust to new situations.
- Increase attention span and the ability to follow simple directions.
- Develop independence and problem-solving skills.
- Grow in the ability to get along with children and adults.
- Develop fine and gross motor skills.
- Know Jesus as a friend and Savior.
Why Little Lambs?
Little Lambs takes pride in offering a low student/teacher ratio (5:1) When combined with a 3-hour class time, our low ratios ensure that your child will receive the one-on-one attention and instruction that he or she deserves.
Little Lambs is a play-based preschool that allows for children to learn primarily through play and exploration, with some teacher directed activities. This type of learning supports social, emotional, language and pre-literacy skills.
We offer an exciting 5-day pre-k class, where your child will enjoy play based learning, as well as kindergarten readiness skills to prepare them for the next step.